We went to the skating party at the school and had a great time! We ate hamburgers, chips and a soda on the grass and then the kids took off on thier scooters!
HOW FUN!! What school do they go to again??? My school never did cool stuff like that! We had a fair, and on Fridays we got two otter pops for a quarter....but NO SKATE NIGHTS!!
I am a stay at home mother of two and loving it, although I am busier now than when I worked full time. (I worked for 12 years as a dental assistant.) I am happily married to Greg and together we enjoy bowling, camping, boating, riding 4 wheelers and spending time with our two children Morgan and Jordan.
3 comments:
Dave can't believe you already have pictures up! It was so fun to hang with you guys there. I like being around you. :)
Okay, so not only did you go, you've already blogged about it?? You're awesome. Looks like a great time.
HOW FUN!! What school do they go to again??? My school never did cool stuff like that! We had a fair, and on Fridays we got two otter pops for a quarter....but NO SKATE NIGHTS!!
I'm glad you all had fun!!
Post a Comment