CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Count Down To Christmas...

This is my favorite time of the year! We always put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. This year Morgan was so excited to help, she wanted to put the "ingredients" on the tree! I laughed so hard when she said that! As she was taking them (the ornaments) out of the box, she kept saying "Wow mom, where did we get all of these, they are so adorable!" We had a lot of fun!
When we were finished, she asked "Is Santa coming tonight?" I told her no and that on Monday, Dec 1st, we would start the countdown. Jordans favorite part was setting up the train, he didn't care much about the tree.
So this morning the count down began, we have an advent calander that plays music when you open the doors, and inside each door there are treats for the kids. They have been waiting patiently since friday, and the first thing Morgan said to me this morning was "Mom today we get to open the calander, remember!" Also starting tonight we will read a christmas bed time story every night until Christmas. I just love the whole feel of the season and all the fun traditions!







Standing in line to see Santa, They are so excited!!



5 comments:

Chelsea + Brandon said...

AH! I love this time of year too! I can't wait for Christmas! Morgan and Jordan are super cute.. as usual. :)

MommyMert said...

Santa already? You are on the ball girl! :) Love Christmas too.. love it more every year. I love the advent calendar. You guys are great!

Bradbury Bunch said...

YAY FOR THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! I love this time of year too!! Be expecting a Christmas card soon, I even addressed one to Dr. Ashman! :) Your kids are so stinkin' adorable, I can't get enough of them!!! MUAW!

Kristin said...

how much fun is that?? Your advent calendar is so great!! Your house looks really good too. My kids were very impressed the first time we saw your outside decorations. Something along the lines of "Wow, they have decorations for every holiday. Why don't we?" hee hee
Oh and I just loved Morgan's boots this morning. Where on earth did you find them?? So darn cute!!!

emlizalmo said...

I love, love, love the countdown to Christmas! I am so happy. Yay!