CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day....



I hope everyone had a mothers day as great as mine!!! It started with flowers,candy and lots of hugs and kisses form Greg and the kids. Then it was breakfast in bed (Greg helped the kids make waffles, yum yum!) Next I took a little snooze and then a nice long soak in the tub! The kids and I spent the day playing cards and hanging out in the sunshine. And for most of the day they played together so nicely, no hitting or yelling or fighting....it was sooooo nice! For dinner my family came over and we had a BBQ. What a great day! Thank you Greg, Morgan and Jordan for a wonderful day!


1 comments:

Kristin said...

What a great day!! Very great that you got pictures too. Your flowers are so pretty.