We went to the Demolition Derby in Heber on Saturday night, we got tickets about a month ago and the kids have been so excited! They kept asking "When are we going to see the crash 'em up cars?"
Morgan remembered that last time we came to the derby she had cotton candy, so they had been asking if they could get some for about a week...
After the first two heats Jordan had it all figured out and he would yell and chant "Bring out the cars, bring out the cars, Oh yeah, bring out the cars!!" It took a while in between heats to clear the arena, and he was not very patient. There was some excitemnt, One girl got hurt and they could not get her out of her truck so they had to cut the roof off (sorry I didnt get pictures of this.) Two other girls were taken out in an ambulance, and one car flipped completely over on its roof. It was a long night, but we sure had a good time! And the fire work show at the end was awesome!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
The Crash 'Em Up Derby....
Posted by jamie at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FUN! I am loving the flower headbands! Does Morgan like them? Jamie...I feel like we haven't talked in ages. I miss you. I'm ready for school to get going, to be back in a schedule, and start nurtering my friendships again. :)
Oh ya baby! Crash em up!! That looks like so much fun!!! Hey - can we get together and you teach us how to do more headbands? It would be cool if Marley had some for school!!
Post a Comment