Here are just a few of the MANY pictures we took. I plan to do a post for each day we were there, so stay tuned.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
A Little Preview of Cancun...
Posted by jamie at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are just a few of the MANY pictures we took. I plan to do a post for each day we were there, so stay tuned.
Posted by jamie at 2:49 PM
4 comments:
It looks FABULOUS!! Can't awit to hear more. :)
oooh, I can't wait. I love living vicariously through my friends. :-)
Welcome back, btw.
i want to go!! What a fun time---can't wait to see ALL the pictures! :)
P-S THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT! Thanks to you I get to reorder a book for free! Did they make you send back your "flawed" one? Just wondering....
Post a Comment