We spent the day yesterday at the water park with our cousins. It was such a nice day, we had tons of fun riding slides, playing in the wave pool and the lazy river. The kids even had fun sitting at our spot stacking the tubes and playing on them....
Morgan loves the lazy river, and this was the first year she was tall enough that I did not have to worry about her being in there with no life vest....
Jordan had so much fun, but towards the end of the day he was getting cranky, so he and I went back to the blanket while the other kids went on one last slide. He said he was going to lay down and get a belly tan while I cleaned up our stuff. I turned around to find that he was sound asleep.....
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Seven Peaks Water Park......
Posted by jamie at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sooo fun! I love water parks ... how was the water?
mmmm . . . .looks like a fantastic day. Morgan looks so big in that close up of her on the lazy river.
Post a Comment