CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Party At The Neighbors.....

Every year our neighbors have a Christmas Party and Santa comes. He sings Jingle Bells with the kids, and then if they have been good he gives them each a present.....




Morgan was one of the first kids to get her gift and sit on Santas lap, Jordan did not get called until almost last, he was patiently waiting his turn, but I think he was starting to get a little nervous....




Morgan got a squinkies bracelet and Jordan was very excited when he opened his nerf gun, since that is what he had just asked Santa for....


1 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hey when we're done with residency can I move into your neighborhood? What a fun thing to do!!! I'm glad Jordan received the nerf gun! Wow! He didn't even have to wait till Christmas--Lucky boy! :) What adorable kiddos you have! THANKS FOR THE ADORABLE CHRISTMAS CARD!!! I love it!! Have a Merry Christmas!!