CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Look Who Is TEN!!!





Happy Birthday Morgan!!I can not believe how fast they grow up. We are going to celebrate her special day by having her favorite dinner, well sort of two things she likes....tacos and twice baked potatoes, I know it is kind of a strange combo, but that is what she wanted:) Then we are going to see Zookeeper, and of course there will be cake and she wanted rootbeer floats instead of ice cream. Saturday she is having her party at Golden Corral, again I think it is a weird place for a Birthday party, but that is where she wants to go with all her friends. I know it is just for the dessert bar but hey that is what Birthdays are all about, right?! I will post more pics after the party!!

0 comments: