CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch....



I found this little pumpkin patch while driving to Wal-mart and decided to try it out this year instead of going to Pumpkin Land, which is where we usually go. They had pumpkins from $1 - $5 depending on the size and baby pumpkins 4/$1. The kids each picked a $5 pumpkin and then Morgan got 4 baby ones and Jordan picked one out of the $1 bin. I didn't think that was too bad. It was not Wincos 9 cents a pound, but we didn't have to get them out of a box either. I would really like to find a pumpkin patch where we could cut our own pumpkins off the vine, go for a wagon ride and stuff, but I haven't had much luck finding someplace like that. Anyway here are some of the pictures that I took.....






1 comments:

MommyMert said...

Try Santaquin Red Barn. You dont actually cut them but they hay ride you out to the field where they left the pumpkins in the field. They also have a maze for the kids, and you can have caramel apples, ice cream, doughnuts etc... after. Mmm....