CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sixteen Years....

Greg and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary this weekend!! Wow, I can't believe how quickly time goes by! We went back to Fratelli, the Italien Restraunt that we went to last year, it is so yummy!! We got a room at The Anniversay Inn and stayed the night in Salt Lake. I love this place, the rooms are fun and you get breakfast delivered:) We have stayed there a quite a few times, this year we stayed in the Wild West room, here are a few pictures....

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. ice skating and all that. Good idea for going early. I don't think of things like that. I'd be the one at the end of the line. Great easter pictures . . . I love that Morgan was out looking in her snuggie. And Jordan's birthday cake was awesome. Good job Mom. :)