We took a Family trip to The Big Red Barn in Santaquin to pick our pumpkins this year. It was lots of fun!! You take a hayride to the pumpkin patch which is about five minutes from the barn.....
Once you get over there, they have a giant slide, a corn maze, tons of pumpkins everywhere, and lots of photo places.....
This old truck was my favorite picture spot.....
Then we wandered over to the field to pick out our pumpkins. Jordan knew just what he was looking for, but Greg told him he had to carry his own, so he had to re think his plan....
Morgan always goes for the little ones, she thinks they are cute......
All in all, a great afternoon!! Totally worth the drive to Santaquin I think.
4 comments:
Woot! Glad you enjoyed it.
I was totally thinking of heading down there this year. Did you guys have any ice cream? I've heard it's really good.
You did get some great pictures of those cute kiddos. :) That was funny about Jordan and his pumpkin choice. :) How big would he have gone??
We didn't have any ice cream, but I have heard it is relly good!! He would have picked the biggest one he could find:)
We didn't have any ice cream, but I have heard it is relly good!! He would have picked the biggest one he could find:)
Post a Comment