CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Project finished...

One of my good friends Amy makes these darling rag quilts. I decided that I needed to learn how. It is actually pretty easy but takes a little time. I got the fabric last week, got it cut out and once I got started I did not want to stop until it was finished....



6 comments:

MommyMert said...

LOVE IT!!! Wow, you have gotten a lot done. :)

emlizalmo said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! I am so proud of you Jamie. I want to see it in person. I told you...addicting and quite possibly FUN! Looks like Morgan is thrilled with it. YAY. :)

emlizalmo said...

Yay again! :)

Sharene said...

Oh Jamie that turned out so cute! Now that makes me want to make one, although I have NO sewing skills whatsoever! Her room is very cute as well, although I never saw it before. I love it!

Bradbury Bunch said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the colors you chose! So can you please now explain in detail how to do it?!? I would love to learn how to do that.

And Morgan room ROCKS!! What a creative Mommy she has. Love and miss you Jamie!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

P-S YOUR FAMILY PICTURES ARE THE BEST!!! Morgan's hair is so gorgous--and so are you!! Tell your mom and sisters hi for me please!!