CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tubing At Soldier Hollow...

We took the kids to Soldier Hollow on Sunday. It was so much fun!! The kids were laughing and screaming all the way down the mountain. Morgan says to me "Mom, this is so much fun, why don't we come here every winter?" There is no better way to go tubing, you hook your tube to a lift and it pulls you back up to the top, it is awesome....











4 comments:

emlizalmo said...

We've never done that. It looks really FUN! Jordan's expression on that hill is priceless. :)

Melissa Yergensen said...

Looks like so much fun, I love that place!!!

Melissa said...

What a fun time! I so wanted to do that during Christmas but there was no snow. What the crap! You have such a cute family. And, way to go on the rag quilt. It is so adorable and it looks like Morgan loves it!

Kristin said...

That looks AWESOME!!! Jordan looks so . . . cool! And Morgan is a doll. She gives the best hugs. I love her.

Your blanket is fantastically cute.

Morgan's room looks fabulous.

You are so talented Jamie.

And I love the giant cupcake. Where did Greg find that??