CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is Scruffy...




She is the stray puppy found outside my mother in laws condo a few weeks ago. She was on her porch curled up under the snow shovel. It was FREEZING outside so she brought her in, made flyers, tried to find her owner, with no luck. She named her Scruffy but didn't really want to keep her, (they already have a black lab who lives inside their tiny condo.) My mom has been wanting a puupy, so I called her up and asked her if she wanted this one. My kids really wanted to keep her, but having her at Grandmas is the next best thing.....





2 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Wow...she really IS Scruffy. Isn't she the cutest thing? I bet your kids adore her. You should have kept her yourself. C'mon Jamie, you can handle ONE more pet! :) I miss you. Mom and me on Wednesday?

Kristin said...

What a cute little thing she is. That warms my heart she was saved from this horrid cold weather and now has a loving home.