CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Four Wheelerin'



Sunday was such a nice day! We put on some sunscreen, and light-weight jackets and drove to West Desert to go "four wheelerin'" as Jordan calls it at Five Mile Pass. Morgan thinks it is the sand dunes, but we have never been there. At five mile there are trails to ride and also big hills. My kids like to ride with Dad or Grandpa because Mommy is a great big boob when it comes to steep hills! I love to watch them and listen to them scream and laugh! They throw thier arms up in the air like they are on a roller coaster. It was so much fun! We had a great day!




3 comments:

emlizalmo said...

I'm a boob too. $ wheelers are so fun, but they scare me to death! I love that last picture...little, tiny Morgan and her gigantic helmet! :)

emlizalmo said...

Ooooppps....4 wheelers!

Kristin said...

These look more like spring break pictures!!! What a beautiful day. Looks like a blast. So cute that he says wheelerin! Love it!