Today os our 13th wedding anniversary! We had a great little get away up at Sundance last night. It was much needed and greatly enjoyed. I can't believe how fast time goes...13 years, wow!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today os our 13th wedding anniversary! We had a great little get away up at Sundance last night. It was much needed and greatly enjoyed. I can't believe how fast time goes...13 years, wow!
Posted by jamie at 1:50 PM
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! WoOHOoo for you!
AND YOU TWO ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER TOO! Glad you were able to get away! Cheers to the past and to the future with one another! XOXO
13 years is HUGE Jamie! I'm so glad you had a nice relaxing time. Can't wait to hear all about your weekend...Jazz game and all. Dave and I really enjoy you both...let's hang out again soon. :)
13?!?!? That's awesome! Congratulations on making it this far! :)
Post a Comment