CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan...



Today is Jordans fourth Birthday!! Yesterday he had a spiderman party at classic skating! It was so much fun. He was so excited to get lego batman for the wii, and his new spiderman bike! He loves super heros, he says he is going to be one with special powers when he is big!


4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Happy Birthday Jordy! :)

emlizalmo said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!!! We love you and your cool new spiderman bike!

Melissa said...

What a cute little boy! I can't believe he is 4 years old...it's scary how fast the time flies! What a stud with his bike. I want to have a cool party like that for my birthday - adults don't get crap!

Laura said...

happy birthday buddy! WOW can I say WOW...your kitchen looks so amazing. you guys did such a great job. the old to the new pictures...it honestly looks like a different house. Love it!