Ya gotta love the Utah weather! We had originally planned to go to our cabin for spring break, but Greg has a client in town from Alabama and could not get the time off. I guess it worked out ok because I would not have enjoyed this weather at the cabin!
So we had to resort to indoor activities, but first we took a walk on the river trail and took some picturs of the snow.
Wednesday afternoon we went to see the new Hannah Montana movie. I think Jordan was more excited than his sister! It was actually a really cute movie too!
Thursday morning we went to Jump On It with my older sister and her kids, then to Panda Express for lunch...YUMMY! In the afternoon we went to Classic Skating with my little sister and her kids. Thursday is dollar night! I did not get any pictures, but we had so much fun, even though it was REALLY crowded.
Then we went home, had baths, and watched a movie with dad. Bedtime Stories...what a great movie! We laughed and had a good time just being all together!
We are hoping for some nicer weather so we can take the kids four wheeling. It is supposed to be 66 degrees on Sunday. Go figure, snow one day, warm and sunny the next....only in Utah, right?
Friday, April 17, 2009
Spring Break????
Posted by jamie at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Fun! I'm totally jealous:)
Post a Comment